Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I like Winter...

I was stay in Singspore around five years. In this five years i went back to China annualy, but mosly in summer. So the weather in China when i went back, was same as the weather in Singapore. Always hot and sunny.
There are four season in my hometown. Spring,summer,autumn and winter.''Winter'' is my favourite season.I like snow. I like the feeling which was wearing a lot of layer clother and skiling. I miss my hometown ,but i miss the winter more.
In last year October, that day which was near my birthday.My best friend his name is Oscar.He came to Singapore travel and celebrated my 18th birthday.  I was very happy and exciting. That was a very special birthday for me.He invited me went back to China in this year winter.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Yu Fei, good attempt at your first entry! It is quite short - you'll need to write more to help yourself improve in English.

    Why do you enjoy winter? How is winter like, especially back in China? WHat do you miss about it?

    As for this new year, what do you hope to achieve? What areas do you hope to improve in?

    I'm looking forward to a longer post!

    ReplyDelete